Invisalign or Clear aligners
Clear aligners are orthodontic devices that are a transparent, plastic form of dental braces used to adjust teeth.
Braces are traditionally made of metal and attached to the outside of the teeth, although there
are now different options for braces including ceramic and lingual (behind the teeth) braces.
Metal wires and rubber bands are attached to the brackets to manipulate your teeth to correct
orthodontic problems. Metal braces are the most common type of braces. Developed from a highgrade stainless steel, they are small in size, and designed to improve your comfort.
Benefits of Invisalign
1. Aesthetics: Invisalign aligners are clear, making them nearly invisible. This is especially appealing to adults or teenagers who may feel self-conscious about wearing traditional braces.
3. Removable: Invisalign aligners can be removed before eating, brushing, and flossing, which makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene and eat the foods you enjoy.
5. Shorter Treatment Time: In some cases, Invisalign treatment can be faster than traditional braces, depending on the severity of the case.
2. Comfort: Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth, comfortable material that is custom-fitted to your teeth, making them less irritating to the gums and cheeks than traditional braces.
4. Fewer Office Visits: Invisalign requires fewer office visits than traditional braces, allowing for more flexibility in scheduling appointments.
Which is better braces or Invisalign?
Which is better, braces or Invisalign? Braces are better for people with severe
crookedness and most kids and teens. Invisalign and other brands of clear aligners are
best for adults who want a nearly invisible and more comfortable straightening method,
as long as the teeth aren’t too crooked.
The 6 Key Benefits of Braces:
- Improves appearance and self esteem
- Guides jaw and tooth development to healthy growth positions
- Eliminates harmful habits
- Reduces trauma to front teeth sticking out
- Interrupts crowding and spacing problems
- Corrects harmful habits